Kratom has gained widespread acceptance and popularity lately. The soaring recognition is caused by its reported potency in alleviating several health conditions, including anxiety, insomnia, pain, and even symptoms of opiate withdrawal.
While kratom’s benefits are no longer news to many, the herb’s characteristic bitter taste can be a turn-off for many potential users.
Looking for a way to enjoy kratom’s gains tastefully? Here are a few kratom smoothie recipes you would wish you knew earlier!
Mint Chocolate Milkshake
Blending kratom into a drink helps you feel the herb’s effect in a wholly unique way. This recipe can be filling and refreshing and can be great at covering kratom’s bitter taste.
- A cup of milk
- A serving of kratom powder
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One decent-sized scoop of mint chocolate ice cream
- Blend your ice cream, vanilla, chocolate, milk, kratom powder together in your blender. Allow mixing thoroughly.
- Pour into your glass and crown with whipped cream and fresh mint.
- Eat with a spoon or sip on it with a paper straw.
One other delicious way to infuse kratom into your drink is to make a fruit smoothie. Feel free to replace the recommendations with your preferred fruit. You can also consider freezing your fruit beforehand if you do not wish to use ice.
- Half mango (diced)
- Quarter cups of diced papaya
- Half cup of ice
- One cup of apple or orange juice ( or your favorite drink)
- One full diced kiwi
- A quarter cup of pineapple
- Kratom powder
- Put your mango, papaya, juice, ice, pineapple, kiwi, and kratom into a blender. Work until you achieve an even mix and consistent smoothness.
- Pour into your glass.
- Stick in your straw and sip away or further garnish with a pineapple slice and a mini tiki umbrella
Spinach and Fruit Smoothie
- Half piece of banana
- Kratom powder (recommended dosage)
- One cup of fresh spinach leaves
- One cup of orange juice
Pour all the ingredients into a blender and work the machine until you achieve a creamy texture.
Happily, spinach contains several antioxidants, which all reduce the risk of cancer.
Chocolate Kratom Smoothie
Chocolate smoothies are your sure bet if you seek a flavorsome and nutritious way to enjoy kratom.
- One cup of milk
- One cup of frozen blueberries
- Quarter tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Two teaspoons of cocoa powder
- One dash of ground nutmeg
- One dash of ground cinnamon
- Kratom Powder
- Mix all ingredients in a blender and work until creamy
- Refrigerate and serve cold
Other Common Ways to Use Kratom
Besides shakes and smoothies, here are other common ways to consume your kratom.
This method entails throwing (tossing) kratom powder down your throat and quickly flushing it down (wash) with plenty water. Many prefer sweeter alternatives like orange juice as it helps hide kratom’s bitter taste.
Mix Into Your Drink
You may also throw in some kratom powder inside your drink. But since kratom is fat-soluble, the solution is usually an awkward tasting scum floating on the top with green unmixed powdering mess to gulp. You can get a bit creative by adding a milkshake or fruit juice. Such thicker and delicious product helps the kratom powder go in more easily. But do not expect this method to coat the earthy taste and smell thoroughly.
You can also wrap a measured amount of kratom in a thin wrapper, like cigarette paper, and swallow the little bombs like you would do your regular pills. Although it mimics capsules, they can be tough to swallow, and you should expect to feel some discomfort as the wrappers release the powder inside your stomach.
These are like your regular pharmaceutical capsules. They are easy to administer and pretty discreet. The coating locks in the unappealing taste and smell and saves you from the mess of dosing powders.
However, capsules cost twice or much more than powder.
Also Check our Kratom Tea recipes.
Making kratom smoothies can be pretty straightforward. These Kratom drinks taste brilliant, aren’t messy, and deliver effects that stay almost all day (or night) after gulping.
Smoothies may require only 20 minutes (from preparation to consumption), but the feeling can stay well over five hours.
That said, remember the best smoothies are made with the best quality kratom extract. Expect poor taste, less potency, and a range of adverse reactions from fly-by-night products. Always insist on highly potent powder with a good concentration of kratom alkaloids. You can get all these in our top-quality kratom products. Also, feel free to read up our blogs for more convenient ways to experience kratom effects.